Welcome to the online membership application. You will be asked for personal information so please do not complete your application in a public area. Other information and tools that you will need to complete the application are listed below:
Apply for Membership Now
- To complete a new membership application, please confirm you are eligible to join UNFCU and review our account restrictions. Please also have the following information available:
All new applicants will also need to provide:
- Eligible employees and retirees: Copy of your current contract, letter of appointment or personnel action form or other proof of employment or retirement status.
- Members of affiliated associations, including UNA-USA: Proof of your membership.
- Family to or co-habitant with UNFCU member: Signed letter of introduction from UNFCU member stating his/her name, UNFCU member number, your name, and your relationship to the UNFCU member.
- Copy of a government issued identification such as a passport, driver’s license, or National ID card bearing a valid expiration date and holder’s signature as it appears on the application.
- Mailing Address where you would like to receive communications from UNFCU.
- Residential Address, if different from your mailing address. This should be the address of where you usually reside Please do not include a PO Box.
- For all updates to your current membership application – including signature updates, change of name, the addition or deletion of a joint account holder - please have the following available:
Any additional items you may require to process your application are listed below:
- A copy of a government issued identification such as a passport, driver’s license, or a National ID card bearing a valid expiration date and holder’s signature as it appears on the application.
- Change of name
Documentation supporting name change such as marriage certificate, certified record of divorce, or certified court order
- Removing/Replacing a Joint Account Holder
UNFCU Authorization to Delete Joint Owner Form completed by joint account holder being removed and signed before a notary public.
- Please have a printer ready as you will be required to print the application within 15 minutes of submitting it. To protect your information, you will be unable to view, retrieve or save the application form for completion at a later time.
- Please ensure that the disclosures below are legible on your screen. If you cannot read the disclosures, you should not use this online application form, as you will be asked to consent to the disclosures and agreements prior to submitting your application.
If you are unable to print your membership application after submission, please retain your confirmation email with your membership application number. If we do not receive your signed application, required documentation and payment (if applying for a new membership), 30 days after submission of your application, you will receive a reminder and another reminder email after 60 days. If the required items are not received within 90 days, you will receive a final email notification confirming that your application has been cancelled. If you have questions or need further assistance, please contact a member service representative at +1 347-686-6000, or toll-free in the US/Canada at 1 800-891-2471, via WebChat, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org