Who Can Join?
United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU) has built a tradition of value, trust and confidence with its members who are specifically the staff of the United Nations, UN Specialized Agencies, their families and retirees around the world. As a single-sponsor credit union, we are dedicated to serving only the UN community with whom we have developed a keen understanding and a strong partnership. Accordingly, membership offers many distinct advantages.
If you are ...
- An employee or retiree of the United Nations and affiliated agencies
- An employee of the United Nations International School
- An employee of the US Fund for UNICEF
- An employee of the United Nations Child Care Center
- An employee of the United Nations Foundation
- Employees of the United Nations Association of the United States of America
- Employees of USA for UNHCR
- Family to a UNFCU member (includes spouses, parents, children, grandchildren, grandparents, brothers and sisters)
- An individual who resides in and shares financial responsibility of a household with a UNFCU member
- A member of United Nations Association of the United States of America (UNA-USA)
... then UNFCU membership is open to you.